USPA 2018 April Handicap Changes
The April handicap process has been completed. I would like to thank the many volunteers, from Club Delegates to the NHC members, as well as the USPA staff for all the hard work that went into determining these handicap results.
Please see information below regarding the process that was used for these changes.
- In accordance with the NHC Policy, handicap raises will have a “lag” date of Jan 1, 2019 for raise decisions made at this meeting. The exceptions to this are for players that the NHC voted to have an expedited effective date, which then go into effect June 1.
- All handicap lowers to be effective June 1, 2018.
- The list has been color coded:
- Players listed in blue are those handicaps were set to change on June 1 from the annual meeting in the fall, and those that are being lowered from the April Meeting.
- Players listed in yellow are the handicaps that will not take effect until January 1, 2019.
- Players listed in orange are expedited changes and double changes.
- Players listed in grey are immediate handicap changes.
The handicap change lists are sorted by handicap (high to low) and then by last name alphabetically. If your name is on the list please be sure to look to the effective date column to know when the change takes effect. If you have any questions about your handicap or feel a mistake was made please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The handicap will be reviewed and discussed with the National Handicap Chairman to make sure no mistakes were made.
Steve Orthwein JR
USPA National Handicap Committee Chairman